Thank you for considering a National Celiac Association membership. Your membership helps our non-profit organization educate and advocate for the gluten-free community, as well as provide important resources to those not yet diagnosed with celiac disease.
NCA Member Benefits include:
- Helpful “getting started” welcome packet.
- Annual subscription to NCA’s comprehensive magazine, Gluten-Free Nation
- Articles of interest on GF restaurants and delicious GF recipes
- Monthly e-newsletter, NCA News
- Cutting edge gluten free nutrition, medical, and scientific information
- Up-to-date website
- Notices of special events for expos, conferences, area meetings
- Educational programs featuring nationally known speakers
- Member/chapter coordinator at your disposal for any questions or concerns
- NCA is proud to partner with the celiac centers at Mass General Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Celiac Program at Harvard Medical School
Most of all, we will take the stress of learning the diet out of the picture! NCA will provide you with all the information you need to live gluten-free. We will make it easy for you!
You may also download an application form in PDF format.