Thank you for considering a National Celiac Association membership. Your membership helps our non-profit organization educate and advocate for the gluten-free community, as well as provide important resources to those not yet diagnosed with celiac disease.
- Helpful “getting started” welcome packet.
- Annual subscription to NCA’s comprehensive magazine, Gluten-Free Nation
- Articles of interest on GF restaurants and delicious GF recipes
- Monthly e-newsletter, NCA News
- Cutting edge gluten free nutrition, medical, and scientific information
- Up-to-date website with member only content and membership self-management
- Notices of special events for expos, conferences, area meetings
- Educational programs featuring nationally known speakers
- Member/chapter coordinator at your disposal for any questions or concerns
- NCA is proud to partner with the celiac centers at Mass General Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and the Celiac Program at Harvard Medical School
- Discounted access to paid events.
How we have grown! The New England Celiac Organization became the National Celiac Association (NCA) in June after acquiring the assets of the Celiac Support Association upon its dissolution.
Now with a broader reach NCA has become a major player in the celiac community and with that expansion comes the need for your support.
1 in 100 people have celiac disease and 75% of those are still undiagnosed! NCA feels the general population should know. So this fall we are running an Advertising Campaign in Time’s Square, NYC. Looping every 60 seconds for 70 days, the ad is estimated to touch over 1 million people. If you are in New York City, take a look or check it out on our homepage!
Hurricane Harvey and Irma took a terrible toll on our friends in Texas and Florida. Thanks to the combined efforts of hospital celiac centers, bloggers, and support groups across the nation and the generosity of numerous donors, we were able to provide critical shipments of gluten-free food to shelters in the devastated area...