Dr. Ciaran Kelly, MD, at the BIDMC Celiac Center, is looking for biopsy-proven celiac patients (18-80 years old) who have been following a gluten-free diet but still have symptoms to participate in a research study.
This clinical research study is designed to evaluate whether taking digestive enzyme supplements can help reduce persistent symptoms in patients with celiac disease who are following a gluten free diet.
What will happen:
– Up to 40 days participation from first study visit to last study visit
– Blood work and visits with our doctors & dietitian
– 3 visits at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston
– 34 days of study medication
– Weekly surveys
– Daily stool log
– Phone calls once every 2-4 days
– Parking in the BIDMC garage is covered
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Ciaran Kelly, MD
BIDMC Celiac Center